Week of July 11 - 17, 2022
🗞 Announcements, writings, and projects
A short list of announcements, blog posts, projects updates and other news.
️ 💁 News
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- NATS by Example now has a preview website and CLI call to run examples interactively! Check out the intro video for how best to use this resource.
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
Open Source and commercial projects (or products) that use or extends NATS.
Audio or video recordings about or referencing NATS.
- Rethink Connectivity: Episode 2 - Message Persistence and Streaming with NATS JetStream - by Jeremy Saenz, Synadia
- NATS: The Connective Fabric for your Services - by Jeremy Saenz, Synadia hosted by Ardan Labs
Github Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - CueLang anyone ?? evolvable schema so consumers and producer do not need to coordinate on data schema changes
- nats.deno - Deserialize js message and ack
New or updated examples on NATS by Example.
💡 Recently asked questions
Questions sourced from Slack, Twitter, or individuals. Responses and examples are in my own words, unless otherwise noted.
I took a break this week from writing up these questions to focus on the NATS by Example site. It turns out that many of these questions can modeled as examples (which there is now a section above dedicated to this).
Going forward, questions that can't be modeled as an example will still be documented here. For those that can leverage an example, the use case/question will be framed here, with a link to the (runnable) example so that it gets more visibility.